OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Oar Graphite Testing Achieves Fixed Carbon Content of 95.6%, page-9

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    At least in this report they didn't claim that the % of total graphite content was world class or highest ever so I'm guessing the worlds best geologist AG didnt write this report. As 30 to 50m tonnes at 3.3 % to 4.7% equals to about 1 to 2 million tonnes of graphite which is ok but alot moved material if it ever gets to production stage to those numbers..
    Other companies that I remember with deposits in the same sort of areas are Renascore Resources JORC of 40 odd million tonnes at 7.9% TGC.
    Lincoln Minerials have a small JORC of 1.3 million tonnes at 14.6% TGC.
    And one other was Itech Materials they have one project with a JORC of 8.8 million tonnes at 9% TGC, plus I think they have other good ground with some high grades of TGC and are drilling now as well I think.
    There are some other projects in other states like WA and QLD but i didn't really look in to them as Graphite has taken ages to become popular again..

But all I see here is more dilution soon with about 1 quarter cash left and they want to drill. On a side note I wonder how the Peru processing plant is going have the locals scraped it for cash yet.. Also anyone know about what happened to those USA gold projects as no mention of these lately.. Probably signed them to LRS for free or something I guess, hopefully they got a free lunch from it..
    Good luck to those that hold here we going to need a miracle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 195174710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28112774 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.