WOA 5.56% 1.7¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Ann: OatUP secures initial distribution into NSW & Vic markets, page-41

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    On the issue of price, $5.00 per litre is steep but there are many brands in this price bracket: Califa, Minor Figures, Chobani, Oaty Bruce. There is plenty of competition here and thats where the regnerative farming and carbon neutral labelling could benefit WOA as a differentiator. The number of oat milk brands is growing very fast and i feel WOA probably need to speed up distribution.....I live in Perth and havent come across Oatup in any grocery stores or cafe's that i frequent.

Personally i have been using oat milk for about 4 years and cant justifiy the $5.00 price tag for all my oatmilk useage. The bulk i use is on breakfast cereal and for this i have been happy to use the cheaper brands (Pureharvest, Vitasoy, So Good...basically whatevers on sale). However if you want it in coffee, or to drink straight up, you need the superior product like Oatly or Oatup. Currently my spilt is about 3 litres 'cheap' to 1 litre 'expensive'. In time i think the price will have to come down as a response to competition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.799M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $12.78K 752.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 577930 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 209861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.