WGX 5.56% $3.04 westgold resources limited.

Hi trend, I personally feel I have done a hell of a lot of...

1. 11,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6583
    Hi trend, I personally feel I have done a hell of a lot of research, I also like to try and look past what is being said.
    This from last month from RMS.... the numbers are pretty clear. RMS will put Edna May onto C&M late this year (my estimate), then will only be producing from Mt Magnet (that is why they only put out a LOM plan for Mt Magnet).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6227/6227431-fc6d193d9e4c96867d1b1bc3cc7fd321.jpg

Without doubt, RMS could indeed modify this mine plan with further additions, but... that costs $$ and right now, RMS is trying to portray to the market that they are not needing to spend much over the next 3-5 years, yet... still imply they have the option of Eridanus larger open pit, or Hill 50 U/G as growth options that won't actually cost anything to undertake. I fully respect that RMS is playing their 'hand' the best way they can, it's what they should be doing for it's shareholders (which I am one).

@wassa - we are all biased... I have never ever implied my post are 'investment grade' nor ever will. I would sincerely hope that all who ready my posts know I am not a institutional investor, nor am I a geologist nor a miner. Fair enough you don't agree with my thoughts, but I don't see the need to call my views idiotic. Anyway, I continue to wait and see what RMS will uncountably offer WGX shareholders once the T/O panel updates the market on whether they plan to do anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
0.160(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.867B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $3.05 $2.91 $18.48M 6.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127756 $3.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.04 6022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.