WGX 2.68% $2.54 westgold resources limited.

You maybe right lol, but I have never waived from my initial...

1. 3,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    You maybe right lol, but I have never waived from my initial view that they had no longterm plan, they just sell a new story literally each qtr. I have never liked the salesman approach in investing.

Whilst you may think I am antagonistic I generally only post facts …. My last 2 posts you have failed to offer a reasonable answer, just copied more sales pitch “forward potential” directly published by WGX. You seem constantly infatuated by Wayne’s story.

How can anyone believe WB less ounces at a higher margin strategy when WGX own chart over 12 months shows otherwise ?? …. You don’t have to be a maths teacher to understand higher ounces at higher margins was better than current production … at least they have got the lower ounces right now.

I do believe power initiative is a good project with environmental benefits but where does the reported $60/oz savings show up in a declining margin ?… Have you considered operationally things have declined further and are further band aided by the power saving.

As in past qtrs again the gold price this qtr will give WGX performance a better look than it may necessarily be ..l and probably more mis guided praise for management.

On a personal note, I remember sometime ago you posted your view that WGX market cap would rival that of RMS in the short term which clearly was a little optismistic … I also remember our recent opposing SLR vs WGX views on valuation and the outcome. The market has spoken.

Given this, maybe, some reflection on your own WGX assessment is what’s needed rather than critiquing my views as harsh. As always I enjoy our robust discussions and your contributions. Best of luck this week.

Last edited by wassa: 17/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.54
Change
-0.070(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.204B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.59 $2.53 $4.872M 1.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 32728 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 12083 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.