ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    I agree with others it is a great result that he is buying in at market price. Im still a bit confused that the other directors are not buying. This seems to be a multi year low supported by previous support level of 4.7c so should hold for a while unless something disasterous happens.

Surely if you are in the company and privy to all information that you are refusing to release to shareholders and that info is good then as long as it doesnt contravine insider trading rules surely you would back the truck up. The fact they arent buying but they hung around makes me think they are confident but are at the call of p and g and are probably finding out that what they thought they signed up for isnt playing out as expected. I think they are still confident income is coming but surely they thought it would be way quicker than this. They have no control mow it seems and just get a note from pg after each quarter telling them what they got. No control or knowledge of manufacture quantities and sales numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.