WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

He seems likely to be in tune with Steve's 'vision statement',...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    He seems likely to be in tune with Steve's 'vision statement', since they've worked together before with great success and presumably Steve sold him on the OBJ potential and used it to draw him in.

At least we can now settle down to see if they are able to harness the potential.

Seperately, I disagree with assertions about the p&g interest being somehow 'fleeting'.

The existing obj tech has the advantage of actually delivering improved product performance for p&g. It isn't just a marketing 'variation', it's a measurable improvement, and so not liable, or not as liable, to market 'whims'.

Also, in general, 'devices' of every kind have proven tremendously attractive to modern consumers of just about everything, so I expect the existing devices, the coming 'incorporated' devices and, fingers crossed, second tech, to be both popular and of enduring interest to consumers.

So, in my view, p&g revenue will continue to grow strongly while we see what the two amigos can achieve on other fronts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.