WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: OBJ Files Patent on New Technology Platform, page-56

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    In my humble opinion, Bodyguard commencement and DCE technology patent filing are linked.

From the Bodyguard commencement ann:

The KneeGuard product, while appearing easy and simple to use, combines a number of key innovations in formulations technology, product molding, packaging and physiological stimulation.

Now, those key innovations were never really explained in detail.
    We might have gotten our first hint today towards some of the hidden gems in the Bodyguard program.

From today's ann:

Dynamically Configurable Emulsion technology "DCE" is the result of 18 months development work and has resulted in the world's first technology for the management and control of emulsion during application to the skin.

Going back 18 months, takes us back to early 2014.

Back to the P&G multi product PDA:

While the PDA with P&G is currently limited to OBJ's non-powered magnetic micro-array technology, discussions to potentially expand P&G's access to OBJ's other technologies are currently under discussion.

When was Bodyguard program intensified?

From the shareholder update 30th of April 2014:

The company recently commissioned the Emergo Group, a leading regulatory consulting company, to prepare a report for the Board on which Bodyguard's global regulatory strategy will be based.

Additionally, the company's proprietary Lubricen formulation, a crucial component in Bodyguard's therapeutic effect has been approved for listing by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Adminstration (TGA).

Now, for those savvy reasearchers amongst us, lets find out the connection between emulsions and Lubricen formulation.
    Lubricen seems to be related to lubricant, one would guess.
    Emulsions are commenly used as lubricants.

As I see it, the Bodyguard product release next year with a nod from P&G is being prepared, hence our broker interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.