WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: OBJ Regains Rights to Sub-Categories, page-35

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I’d guess P&G would release the wand because it’s already semi outdated and soon it will be long in the past.

The wand was the testing ground for the tech. It’s cheap. It’s something that added value to the product but ultimately you can use and reuse. There’s no lifzespan and it could go across product lines. I’d imagine it will be off the shelves once the SKII and Olay start integrating the tech into the packaging.

Which means OBJ can do the same kind of move with another company. And P&G won’t mind because they are out ahead with it incorporated into their packaging. Selling products at a premium price knowing that every product has the tech and a higher price tag.

With the wand all you had to do was buy one and then refill cream. So I can see P&G playing nice by giving that back to OBJ to chase more business.

I unlike other investors think P&G want OBJ to be content with their deal and where they can they want to support OBJ. Like allowing them to go down the same path of wave production with another suitor. Provided it’s not P&G territory.

Just my opinion of corse. BWTHDIK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.