EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Ann: OBL PESA Deal Day Presentation Sunday 6 Apri, page-24

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    re: Ann: OBL PESA Deal Day Presentation Sunda... So, just FYI, "recant" doesn't mean what you think it means.

That second statement is explaining *WHY* Vic isn't an "exactly an iron in the fire"! Or did you think something with no sign of movement for over seven years is a hot iron in the fire?? LOL!

The "more promising" bit is just to show that I'm not out and out pooh-poohing any asset you mention to me with no care taken, just a wall of opposition. it's to say that I've assessed it, considering it contextually "more promising then cyrano" but go on to say it's about as cold as you can get. It's like calling a cube of ice warmer than a cube of dry ice..

I dunno.. maybe they're getting ice burn.. or like a Heston meal cooked with dry ice... After almost 8 years it certainly seems like they're frozen in carbonate...

I didn't think treating the assets as having individual merits whilst still not being "irons in the fire" would be confusing to you. Recanting would mean I suddenly went about face and declared Vic an exciting and imminent asset with development barreling down on us in an expectant and radiant near-future. I can't really apologise for your reading comprehension I'm afraid, that's for you to work on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25260 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 222138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.