NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

re: Ann: O'Callaghans Mineral Resource - ... Def agree, the...

1. 13,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2748
    re: Ann: O'Callaghans Mineral Resource - ... Def agree, the Capex spend and the new mines to come on board this quarter are a positive, but maybe the market is not believing their ability to deliver,,,,the quarter production needs to be very impressive otherwise guidance MAY not be met...

I thought the build in inventories was due to "derivative"contracts and the difference in booking and shipment times for accounting purposes......

Either way this wuarter needs to be a ripper and the SP at this time may just be reflecting this risk.......

In the short term if she breaks 32.08 I would sell and buy back lower as the short postions are slowly rising since the report indicating to me that a growing proportion of traders thinks the performance is poor,,,,and by that I mean the net debt, net cash and lower production compared to same periods......

On the flip side if she is established over 33.20 then I might be a buyer but a short term buy until the next report........

As for the Gold price,,,,I still think that she will test $1000 purley due to the ration of EURO V USD and historical values of gold,,,,,whilst I appreciate this ration is not always consistant it looks to be that the FEAR premium is too high considering the realities of the GLOBAL debt situation...

Time will tell,,all I can say is that at the present time, lock in those profits as the SP intra day ranges are quite explosive..

Good trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.