OCC 0.00% 37.5¢ orthocell limited

Good, because I will hammering home the benefits of this deal...

1. 7,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6789
    Good, because I will hammering home the benefits of this deal and a +40% move, where I get an audience on US investment forums tonight, now it has a US publicly listed connection.

I am tired of the ridiculousness of equty markets, where Tesla might jump $50 billion in market cap because someone leaks on Reddit that Elon farted liquid lithium, yet a company with enormous potential market revenue in the hundreds of millions (maybe even billions if ATI becomes mainstream), that just went from 80% probability of a cap raising likelihood in the next 12 months, to near zero and soon heading towards positive free cash flows, still trades for a mere $84 million market cap.

• Over $30 million cash in the bank, FDA/EMA/TGA approved in a dental application just taken by a 10% holder of global market share.
    • TGA approved in a far bigger nerve application, with 24 months of convincing human trials data with remarkeable feelgood story interwoven
    • On the verge of FDA application in the latter and a shoo-in for EMA and now able to take to market themselves or a luccrative partnership
    • About to announce final data on a collaborative trial with THE LARGEST PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY in the world on a ridiculously persausive, brilliant and yet simply applied autologous cellular therapy to meet unmet needs and conforms to a tide of recent FDA IND clearances in an orthopedic market overall worth easily $50 billion a year.

I have to pinch myself at the price of this thing sometimes, which can be summed up in two words: "Ortho' who?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 37.5¢ $3.562K 9.498K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10335 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 13877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.