OCC 0.00% 37.5¢ orthocell limited

But you are talking down this deal Ducks_head, by continuing to...

1. 7,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6789
    But you are talking down this deal Ducks_head, by continuing to infer and suggest, because you got no details on margins or revenues, that OCC is perhaps just getting the royalties and thats that. That's pretty silly.

Others have kindly shown you what OCC presently retails Straite at, business to customer (Physician). You could go and listen to the interviews, re-read the deal, review other similar deals and realise your point is born purely of ignorance.

I did you a nice bread crumb analysis (at super conservative figures) above to show you that even at very prudent estimations OCC likely to see very good revenues and gross profits above (did you even read?) so you can input your own figures and make a loose estimate if you don't like mine.

No-one wants baseless ramping and asking pertinant questions healthy for all, but you are not adding to the conversation, just detracting from a very good deal (that saved investors from a 2022/3 capital riasing and probably takes the company at least towards positive cash flow on a very small aspect of potential revenue) with repeated ignorant suggestions.

Sorry but I am fed up being polite after giving you and others detailed example figures above.
    Last edited by bedger: 30/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 37.5¢ $3.562K 9.498K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10335 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 13877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.