OCC 1.33% 37.0¢ orthocell limited

A dual listing "MAY" offer increased exposure, however this...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    A dual listing "MAY" offer increased exposure, however this biotech is unique, with nothing like it anywhere (at present). The IP they have with this, once it is all out there, will place OCC firmly in the sights of larger organisations that likely could exploit this far better in the US than OCC could on their own. It is this reason that I now have so much OCC exposure after various buys over the last couple of years.

From what I have seen with others doing this , the US process is onerous and takes considerable time, will OCC do it? I have no idea. For now, the OCC market cap is way too small, this I am certain will change.

One thing I would like to see is the relations between AUS and China improve. With exposure in China OCC will have a massive market exposure to a country plagued with tendon problems inherently. However the Asian market has this now generally so OCC will still obtain the benefits of this.

It would not surprise me to see OCC get a takeover offer, both sad to see biotech like this go overseas yet the offer would push the SP it the stratosphere (dare I say lol). But seriously a T/O would/should be a big premium on the current SP.So far this has been an interesting, beneficial journey for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $77.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $70.07K 190.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 99111 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 27600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ 62540
Last updated 15.26pm 08/05/2024 ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.