OCC 2.60% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

I'll understand the fundamentals of the universe before I...

1. 3,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    I'll understand the fundamentals of the universe before I understand this share price. Especially relative to others I forwent in favour of OCC.

This statement says it all & something we are all a slave to.........it makes no sense to any of us but the fundamentals are irresistible because of the outstanding results thus far. ATI started my indulgence with this stock many years ago & I love it when we have people like Bedger who are living proof of the tech....saying it as it is because he is also emotionally tied to the stock but in a great way....because he knows its the best thing since sliced bread by his own results! I truly believe the nerve repair or Remplir will be the ducks guts when it comes to revenue. We are way ahead (going by the data so far) of anything on market for every product at hand so common sense should tell us that we should saturate the market (eventually...who know s how long) if nothing else comes near our tech in performance .....Dollar amounts on deals are always difficult to work out & guesswork anyway but going by the deal just done with Staite I believe we are in very good hands being in control of manufacturing.

I wonder how the SP in CSL fluctuated before shooting up to $300 odd? I make this comparison because I believe we have something really special.....but we need that saturation....not to mention a few approvals

GLTA holders! Stay with it & it will be sweet one day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $28.61K 74.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 39.5¢ 2000
Last updated 14.09pm 03/05/2024 ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.