OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

Initial observations? BioHorizons. Massive endorsement of the...

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    Initial observations?

BioHorizons. Massive endorsement of the technology that this is the first application of and by far the lowest in terms of potential revenue of present focused applications of CelGro by the company.

BioHorizons are up there with Straumann, Zimmer Biomet, etc in terms of market presence in dental implants. To be quite honest I was expecting a small-medium sized partner, they are around 8% of dental implant market. One of the market leaders. This is big guys:

https://idataresearch.com/top-dental-implant-companies-in-the-united-states/

Some maybe dissatisfied with the terms of the deal individually. If it was OCC's only product and only application I would be. It is not. This is massive free commercial marketing of OCC's technology. EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT!

OCC has these great products and treatments. Ortho-who? Many have joked, and rightly so. That one of the top dental implant companies will now be selling CelGro technology is going to generate so much more global commercial interest than wonderful Quadraplegic upper limb restoration media coverage ever will (sadly, such is life).

They've just more than tripled cash in hand and secured manufacturing/supply revenues for 25 years. Yes please. I was hanging on to hope of a J&J partnership in ATI (nice little poison pill of takeover by BioHorizons if you read the small print - they ain't willing to market for J&J), or a looming capital raise late 2022/early 2023. Needs for now dispelled => the rally on this should now hold unlike past announcements.

Now OCC's change in tact on Remplir makes more strategic sense (if they were negotiatiing back then). This enables them to now stand alone or partner on far better terms in Nerve and Tendon and other applications of CelGro.

Now I have to e-mail and apologise to Paul et al for breaking their balls on slow commercial results and congratulate them. Its humble pie I will gladly eat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $83.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.5¢ $9.864K 24.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4241 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 203037 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.