OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Yes I can completely see where you are coming from Baron. It's a...

1. 3,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Yes I can completely see where you are coming from Baron.
    It's a good example of what makes the market.
    Just to clarify my thinking and will expect that you will find it unsavoury.
    I concentrate on one sector.....precious metals, and have been working this bull over many years.
    Given where we are in the cycle, all the quality companies that have have their operations humming, well, their share prices have well and truly moved. I know, I own all of them.
    Now it's a matter of moving toward the more speculative companies and companies like Oceana which POTENTIALLY are very undervalued. I enter purely on chart action and ignore to some extent the overlying chatter. The chart will tell us often when change is about to happen , before the announcement. I know you probably don't believe that. But I've seen it so many times. It works for me.
    I am not looking for another 20% on my NST EVN SAR etc. I am looking for 100% return on OGC over the next 12 months given that it's share price is languishing around similar levels to many years ago.
    If further bad news comes out of the Philippines I will exit and reassess, with little damage done.
    Right now, for me, it is a buy. How do I know that? Because people are buying it. The market agrees with me. No denying that. It is going up. If it breaks that trend, then technically it becomes a sell.
    Let's watch it unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.