OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Right woosha. So that comment is in the announcement released on...

1. 8,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Right woosha. So that comment is in the announcement released on 18th January 2021. (Reports Prelim Results). Now if I interpret that comment I would assume the comment about meeting in December would have to be some time after December 7th where the prospect of a future meeting was indicated. So any time between December 7th and the end of December. I would hazard a guess that it could have been about mid December and certainly before Christmas.
    Now I could speculate about the phrase the "the company met with Philippine Government officials......to finalise the terms and conditions..." It does not indicate whether that took an hour or several days nor whether agreement was finally achieved. You would hope that as it goes on to say that they expect the renewal will be returned to the Office of the President that agreement had been reached.
    However it one thing to have a meeting and for those Government officials to get their act together and put the agreement into a formal document which can then be presented to the President. Then what process takes place ? Does the President take time to read it and ask questions or does he simply rubber stamp it and sign his approval ?
    The fact that we are nearly at the end of February kind of gives you an interpretation of what is meant as "near term" in the Philippine context. It would be good if it was official before the end of February and while copper is so hot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.