OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

I've got plenty previous posts out there in regards to my...

1. 10,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4015
    I've got plenty previous posts out there in regards to my position here and the nature of company opps and announcements.
    What the company wants you to know is what it will put out there. Company managements are generally no better than used car salesmen and in a lot of cases, quite often a whole lot worse.
    Markets are indeed irrational and more and more so in this corrupt madness that we are forced to endure.
    If you look at the share price bounce higher in early December it was on the announcement of the company talks progressing with the Philippine government about the FTAA agreement. Since then nothing apart from the usual jaw boning.
    This thing is not even technically compelling.
    Now we would appear to be imminently arriving at a bottom in the totally corrupt gold game and a bounce could easily ensue and of course gold share sentiment is in the dustbin so all boats may rise as a recovery takes place but I suggest you compare the price action with other producers like NST, EVN WAF over an intermediate period of time to give you an idea of how OGC is performing.
    Now if the FTAA agreement is signed then the company share price will out perform in the short run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.