OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Well, he was the last ten years CFO and Financial director at...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100

Well, he was the last ten years CFO and Financial director at NCR - neither "acting", nor in an HR position. NCR did well during this time and the last 5 years much better than OGC. I would see this as a plus.

Not sure either why you discount his time as head of HR for BHP (some time ago). Not a mean feat ... and while I met during my time in the industry as many idiots as geniuses (but a huge number of egos) in senior management positions, HR people typically have above average soft skills. Exactly what OGC needs. Much easier to dig for gold than convincing a tin hat dictator in a banana republic to give you a reliable licence at satisfactory conditions.

Seriously - I find it difficult to follow your arguments. Any good business needs a balanced mix of skills - technical, financial, entrepreneurial and above all soft skills to thrive and survive.

I don't see anything in his CV which tells me that he doesn't fit into the job ... and I like as well his persistency in his last job. Last thing OGC would need is another high flying and fast dropping job hopper, no matter how brilliant his / her technical capabilities might be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.