OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Well Gwaihir it is really a matter of inconvenient timing...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well Gwaihir it is really a matter of inconvenient timing surely. I mean while you can look at it and say there is only one fully operating mine and 3 not really operational that is quite true of this period of time in April.
    However in about two weeks time it is looking highly likely that NZ will reduce down out of its Alert level 4 to a lower level which depending on area difference could be level 3 or perhaps Level 2 or even in some instances level 1. Now if any of those scenarios applies in two weeks time then I'm sure we will see Macraes back and running pretty quickly with its full workforce and activity at Waihi will also be activated. So the situation you outline will be turned on its head and instead of it being 1 : 3 as at present it will become 3 : 1.
    Then in another sense every day that passes brings us closer to some finality about Didipio. If you consider the situation that we have witnessed there over the last few months with attempts to resolve the issue of getting diesel supplies in to provide fuel to carry on the de-watering operation at the mine then every day that passed brought them closer to achieving the goal of getting the tankers through.
    Who knows what may be achieved before the end of this month. Stay positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.