OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

I feel your frustration ... and fair enough. On the other hand...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I feel your frustration ... and fair enough. On the other hand ... while things didn't go too well since they managed to become the meat in the sandwich between local fifdoms and state government in the Philippines (Didipio), in the long run OGC was nice to me as investor ... and I still would put them into the bucket of the more professional managed mines globally. How do they say - sh*t happens.

I think it would be a reasonable expectation that the pressure in the Philippines to reopen Didipio under for OGC acceptable conditions will be higher than the pressure of the local fiefdoms to settle any scores they think they might have with past mine operators. People do need jobs and I think OGC is a responsible operator.

The operational issues in Haile can only get better (here is me hoping ) ... and the prospects for their New Zealand mines look quite promising.

Any of these expectations playing out - and we will see the SP rocket upwards ....

I think it is worthwhile to wait ... and given that you are holding as well, it appears you think that as well, don't you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.