OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Anything is possible but I doubt it. In my opinion I would say...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Anything is possible but I doubt it. In my opinion I would say that there is a bit of recognition that the pounding OGC has taken in the last week has been a bit of an over reaction. In my opinion :
    • the shut down at Macraes in NZ will probably last for the 4 weeks but be back in full action by six weeks. The action by the NZ Govt imposing a 4 week shutdown on the whole country ought to be effective so long as everyone obeys the rules and the virus can be eradicated through eliminating person to person transmission. So the mine will have a bit of an interruption but it will be up and running by the end of April hopefully.
    • the gold price has also been on a roller coaster ride and created uncertainty as to where it was headed as it was dropping and being abandoned instead of attracting investment. However in very recent days it has been showing more strength and pushing upwards although still prone to a bit of volatility.
    • there is probably a recognition that the share price is heavily discounted and probably oversold. As other things in the US take place (the stimulus package agreement there) then a glimmer of more confidence is emerging and share prices for certain stocks are lifting.
    Don't forget we are in the last few days of March. By the end of April we will have the QR which will give a clearer picture of where things are at.
    Then again as every day passes we could be/should be getting closer to a resolution of the Didipio situation whichever way it goes. Certainly OGC will be hoping for a resolution as soon as possible so as to avoid having to put the mine in C&M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.