OXX 0.00% 0.6¢ octanex limited

Ann: Octanex Awarded 4th New Zealand Exploration , page-26

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    re: Ann: Octanex Awarded 4th New Zealand Expl... Maybe you are right Camry. Academic in any case. All history now, and of small consequence.
    Notwithstaning OXX would have had to sell down part of it's CUE holding at some point. Would know by analysising shareholder distribution in Annual Reports as to how many but can't be bothered.
    More musing over what will be Geoff's next move. Some time back we speculated, as you do, on what Geoff's next move will be and whether or not this is all part of an end game or a master plan. Who knows. Seems Winchester has been pushed back a bit, but that's par for the course. We have Shell with their drill?
    I expect farm outs on the Southern Bonaparte blocks on favourable terms. A lot going on around the borders of those permits. More valuable than people realise I think. Big acreage in NZ and Apache will drill I'm sure. Cornea must be tempting to someone. Difficult, but a 60mmbl contingent resourse too big to be discarded.
    Winchester the near term prize. Already a discovery, simply how much gas and is it commercial? The location makes it a real winner if it is commercial. In total I think that OXX must look pretty good to some of the bigger or even medium caps.
    Never could be a deal without Geoff's nod, but eveyone has their price and none of us are getting younger. Either way lots to look forward to and sleep easy in that we are in good hands. Am sure that there is a happy ending somewhere in here. Can't help but also think that MOG has a place somewhere in this plan as well?? Maybe just too many beers?? Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.