ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    I am not sure if games are being played with SP especially as we are moving towards options conversion. Its hard to fathom the SP decline albeit on small volume over the past couple of weeks. Some might say its the just the lack of interest in junior explorers, possibly, but there are a lot of dogs with fleas out there that have not sustained quite the decline as KDR which I would not put in that category as they have a quite promising discovery on their hands and have consistently been achieving quite good drill results.

You really would have to think that there will be more drill results in before options expiry. At the rate of drilling they are doing, 24/7 with 2 drill rigs, they are drilling the area like a pin-cushion. Previously they have reported regularly, but we seem to have a reporting vacuum at the moment. Hmmm. Especially in regard the Southern Lode which was looking pretty good, and they were reportedly drilling this quite a while back now. The last report was for the Main Lode, given the 2 drill rigs I would be incredibly surprised if preliminary results for the Southern Lode was not close. Then again, with results presumably so very close, why would you not wait a bit longer to incorporate any juicy stuff into the Investor Presentation. Time will tell, but if we get no news before options expiry I'll find that incredibly strange and worrisome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.