KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

It is pathetic to watch the SP decline. As I said earlier the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    It is pathetic to watch the SP decline. As I said earlier the "investor presentation" has not impressed the market one iota and if anything, because no "new" news was incorporated with the rehash of old stuff ( except they indicated a resource tonnage target size), given the amount of drilling going on it leaves Mr Market perplexed. When Mr Market is perplexed, what do you think will happen to the SP. Even if they had said in the presentation that further drilling was encouraging, or some such vaguish comment, it would have been something to hold onto, instead we basically get a rehash of old stuff. The market is too savvy and has no time for re-hashes these days prior to things like forthcoming options conversions. If the presentation was for new investors to encourage getting on board, one look at the SP after the presentation was made would make them think twice, er excuse me, thrice. And if it was for existing investors, well all we got has been more SP decline. Hope we don't have any more presentations focussing mostly on previously announced stuff or we are going to end up below the options conversion price at this rate
    Would be really nice to get some fix on the Southern Lode drilling, although I noted in the last report they mentioned a focus on the Main Lode. So not sure if the southern lode is currently being diamond drilled. I had assumed it was. The sweet spot seemed more to be the Southern Lode based on past drill results
    Very disappointing all round. Expedited results, visual or assays, is what's needed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.