KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: October 2013 Investor Presentation , page-23

1. 6,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    jeans.. I am travelling overseas at the moment so I don't want the expense of making a call to the company as it will add to my already significant paper losses on KDR !!!!

At the end of the day we just have to hope and pray for all us option holders that some decent results are delivered soon. I would be pretty amazed if the wait extends upto option conversion time as reading the Investor Presentation again they were 80% complete on the new drilling phase ( Main and Southern Lodes) so drill cores from the earlier part of this phase would have been despatched to the lab some time back I guess.

I'm a bit despondent because of this gradual SP decline when I watch shares that are dogs ( with fleas) recently steady out in price and move marginally upwards. KDR is not in this category. Also the general market has performed well, so it beats me why we keep declining, albeit on smallish volumes. Where the heck are those large chompers who were buying in not that long ago at 30 cents give or take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.