TTT 14.3% 16.0¢ titomic limited

Thanks for your advice. but if we go back a few posts you were...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Thanks for your advice. but if we go back a few posts you were leaving here till February , you could not resist the lure of Titomic mesmerizing technology. I don't think Jeff has ever let us down and. I am a firm believer in his ideals commitments and sincerity. All things taken longer than we hope and expect . Titomic has been ticking a lot of boxes over the last few years . To step up to the next gear and on what we would consider a light budget compared to ( if they were in the USA ) if there was greater equity or if they had of been able to launch in better financial times I think they would be much further along already. There time to shine extremely brightly is already here and the journey will be glorious demonstration of true blue Aussie grit and ingenuity . We will all find out who was right and who was wrong over the coming months . I just can't see Titomic not being a super power in Advanced Manufacturing field . When we look at the price on their shares now . I consider bargain basement to where they can go in the not to distant future .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $161.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.3¢ $422.4K 2.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 135808 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 197885 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.