CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

nice show graphically. Pretty hard to argue with where the...

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    nice show graphically. Pretty hard to argue with where the company is going.

$2M revenue per month was always a psychological barrier. And another thing that might have slipped people's notice. We have been very consistently running OPEX of between $600K-$650K per month compared to Gross profit for October of $727K. Suggests to me that October would have almost certainly generated free cash.

On-boarding buyers and publishers is a process. It doesn't just happen overnight which is why the bar-chart above doesn't just double from one month to the next. But the growth rate over that 7 month period is nearly 100%. Absolutely incredible growth rates for a company valued at about $17M MC and in all likelihood just did a monthly profit of ~$100K.

I think this might be the start of an upmove as people realise the company is the real deal. Cant argue with revenues of over $2M per month and free cash flow. And debt facility with net0 gives them the capability to ramp up growth. If October can generate >$2M just imagine what we will do in subsequent months with Thanksgiving and Christmas which are both huge advertising events on the calendar!!!
    Last edited by djwally: 06/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.