VNL 2.30% 8.5¢ vinyl group ltd

don't worry, no stalking going on ha! I just find it really...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85

don't worry, no stalking going on ha! I just find it really interesting to see how poster's opinions have changed over time and what insight they have into the company over a longer period of time. Paints a pretty good picture of the journey that investors have been on, and why they still believe in a company.

definitely agree about the metrics of the website, users and traffic being better than just revenue and profit. It also shows me that the company aren't afraid of taking a "risk" when they see an opportunity to build strong long term growth at the expense of short term profit margins.

Two scenarios they mentioned on a business update (July I think?) that made me confident in the financial stability for Jaxsta over the next 12 months:

1) They have had a LOT of interest from companies within the industry to support them financially if needed. I think this comment came up after someone asked them about their ability to support themselves financially / possibility of a capital raise.
    2) They seemed to suggest that the short term API deals they hope to have completed in the next few months will be a big help in supporting the balance sheet.

They would look to external support for financial assistance if required (and it sounds like this is healthy assistance from companies that would have an interest in the business growth beyond just financial backing for the short term gain). But from what they were suggesting, either way, they are confident of their financial position. Would love for this to give them the ability to really drive forward with user numbers and website traffic. Get that network effect going. The music industry is a BUZZ of networking, so the ability to build traction once they get everyone engaged and talking will be huge. Perfect scenario is if in 12 months they've got to the position of FOMO within the industry. If you're in the music business and you're not on Jaxsta then you're missing out. This would be the Gold Star Situation for them to be in this time next year. At the expense of short term revenue from "pushed" subscriptions , I'd be more than happy with that. Would LOVE for them to be a management team that has big growth at the forefront of their decisions! Let's go Team Jaxsta!

GLTAH and as always DYOR (it's fun)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $93.02K 1.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 30923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.