SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: October GPTV Update, page-81

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    It also got me thinking with ASIC involvement with ISX but not participating in the decision to suspend ISX and also obtaining "certain books" from ISX.

ASIC is well aware of ISX's involvement with Ozifin, OT Capital and co as they've been in discussion with ISX regarding the funds that are currently deposited in ISX's accounts which was first removed from their annual report and then reinstated recently.

If ASIC found any wrongdoing of ISX from transactions in Feb 2018, wouldn't we think that ASIC would've advise ISX to cease operation much earlier than October 2019(suspension) rather than 19 months later?

What i believe could be the likelihood scenario that could've happened.

ASX consulted ASIC if they had any dealings with ISX. ASIC said yes but ASX, not knowing too much in details of the dealings, proceeded to suspend ISX due to the volatility and negative media coverage and report.

The dealings between ASIC and ISX could very likely be part of the investigation and information gathering by ASIC to prosecute the unethical merchants in court. This is just my opinion but there is a likelihood that ISX would've raised several SMR during their transaction with those merchants which provided more information to ASIC regarding the merchants cash movement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.