ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

Ann: October YTD trading update, page-220

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Of course they'll keep their 4% as long as they can. I still believe eventually those merchant fee margins will be squeezed. But that's opinion as much as yours is in contrast. I think it'll be a matter of when not if.

But in conjunction with trying to onboard more merchants, they've made using their services more accessible via the pay everywhere function.

the costs of providing credit and their service would already be provided. So they increase their "catchment" by allowing for other areas not typical of BNPL services. And since it is used more potentially the debt gets recycled faster to use the service more regularly. This has potentially been proven in the fact that people are using their service 4x more than previously.

Larry always said he wants to disrupt the credit industry. This is following the philosophy. I agree that it looks like the pay in 4 is more lucrative, and the SP should really reflect what's happening in the US, as this is where main growth will occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.035(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.246B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.81 $1.74 $30.57M 17.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110725 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 29116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.