ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    None that I'm aware of which have had a 15 year development path with one undeveloped product acquired from Osiris awaiting final approval and others in the pipeline. Its unlikely that all those in the pipeline will obtain full regulatory approval. Just my instincts here. The fact that it been able to continue on over those 15 years has been made possible by the large number of capital raisings completed channeling many millions of dollars into various company operating expenses. It is highly likely that these capital raisings will continue on hopefully to support further development and launch of the approval of the products you mention.
    Many of those who have invested have been cranky for a long time because of the long wait for ' the blockbuster knockout punch to materialise.'
    The Black Swan tag could be used here to described what has been an unlikely set of events yielding so little over such a long period of time. But many believe this is ready to change soon. So we wait in hopeful anticipation. Good luck.
    Alhambra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.