MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

History certainly says that production by September will be...

1. 6,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    History certainly says that production by September will be pushing it, but the announcement seemed confident. Will be interesting to see if they have the same water issues from being shut in for so long.

I like the conservative 25 day assumption, but thinking that $12 after processing fee might be a bit high. Will ultimately come down to how good the contract terms are though. I can see them netting around $6-8 ($12-14 contract price) after all expenses as I can't imagine the rental equipment will be cheap on a $/gj basis. Half a mill per quarter isn't too shabby though. This whole paragraph of mine is a giant guess though - as we don't know the contract price (albeit should be $12 or more), processing terms or rental equipment cost.

Regardless of anything else - signing this contract at this time is a great milestone. The ability to sign a contract at above $12/gj per recent government announcements is potentially company making if Odin flows as expected and can be developed quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.