ODY 0.00% 2.7¢ odyssey gold ltd

here my last mail with MN from end 2023Hello ....., Apologies we...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    here my last mail with MN from end 2023

Hello ....., Apologies we did not receive your original email. The company currently has inferred resources and needs to progress further drilling and study to get these to a stage where they are ready to commence production. This includes drilling to achieve confidence in the volumes to be mined, geotechnical studies, design work and submission of an updated mining proposal with the government. Depending on the success of studies and government approvals this is expected to be at least 12 months. The company continues to advance this work along with continuing exploration on our highest value projects. We continue to talk to mining partners about bringing the projects to production. This could be as soon as 12 months but additional work is required. From my understanding Monument Burnakura Mill requires work before being able to processing ore. Monument have not announced a timeline to bring the project into production. The use of this mill is one of the future options for our project and we continue to maintain discussions with all of the operators of processing plants in the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20875 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 186636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.