88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: OEL: Winx-1 Drilling Update, page-167

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    In my opinion only an excellent FO and a great 3D for Yukon at same time will help get us back to my possible breakeven of 4c. As a LTH and passionate believer in 88e, it will be a sad time for me to be pulling the pin at anything near 3-5c (if I'm lucky) as I think this share is no longer suit my financial plans.

I was very close to hitting the sell button yesterday at 1.5c based on the rollercoaster Anns in the past 2 weeks...I hope for all investors this is raised and put directly to DW and the board in AGM....I think you all deserve an answer to why the poor communications between the 3 companies, the possible overreaction to a fake twitter account, the No-Yes-No to oil, and why they should remain on the board with their salaries and Performance (or lack of) Rights Plan benefits going forward.

“The purpose of the issue of Performance Rights to Mr Wall (or his
    nominee) is to further motivate and reward his performance as Managing
    Director in achieving specified performance milestones within a specified
    performance period’.

Unfortunately, even a good FO will not keep me here for much longer.... I understand the risks and only blame myself for staying in this for too long, but I wish you all great fortunes ahead.
    Good luck all on your investments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $47.01K 19.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 154911817 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 551974746 164
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.