88E 33.3% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

How good can these guys be as explorers they drill a hole then...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    How good can these guys be as explorers they drill a hole then get 3d seizemic they do things arse about then wonder why it's gone wrong so much money wasted and the give themselves swear word pay rises when they sit on there arses for most of the year.

Next move is important otherwise all trust will be lost and theres not much of a reason to be invested here until Jan next year. Better off selling putting your money elsewhere and making it work.

A Disallowed isn't a Disallowed if it takes 10 years to get there.

seriously anyone hoping for a JV needs there head read heard the shame thing year after year and we're in no better position then we were 3 years ago.

if a decent deal was there to be made it would have been made a year ago or two if a deal is made your sphincters going to pucker up.

fact is one hasn't been made because DW does like the terms that have been laid out we know there have been talks but nothing has been good enough to bring it to the shareholders. We are in a weak position we have no negotiating power so it's looking like massive dilution once again.

only thing that has offset dilution in the past is greater acreage and the potential gains offset the dilution for minimal cost but they need to strike oil for a major to take any real interest

they want to walk in drill wells and produce I don't think anyone really has a great interest in exploring and for the most part the results of one drill in a year spikes there interest and once it's failed they don't give us a second thought for another year

whats got me me stuffed is if our acreage was so strong why did we just waste a year trying to strike oil at Winx. We could have drilled for our conventional and just gone for it. To me that says DW isn't as confident as he makes out and he's trying to hold onto his pay rise for another year.

this arse about way of dealing with our money needs to stop and start doing things the right way this has gone from failing fast to drawing out a long painful death

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $67.67K 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
559 674260553 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 411697220 106
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 26115481
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.