88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ox The proportionally challenged lady hasn't sung yet. Wait 'til...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Ox The proportionally challenged lady hasn't sung yet. Wait 'til she stabs herself between the the 2 big ....redface.pngtrees.redface.png
    I am in my 70's and I worked out I have to work until I am 110. Follow the good advice of the previous sincere posters.
    I just bought more at 2.4 last week ....ouch. So take that as a reflection of my investment expertise.
    As I lick my wounds I am expecting 1.8- 2.0 c for sp prior any F/O announcement. In other words a pre Winx TD situation.
    There are another 5 years left on leases which is pretty exciting for me as all I have to do is live that long at leastcool.png. (A bit like a cross between Russian roulette and pin the tail on the donkey).
    Seriously I would recommend to holders use a top down perspective and start with few facts
    1 we have a rather substantial net acreage on the North Slope still undiluted asset before farm out
    2 North Slope as an oil (prospecting/producing) province has matured substantially over past 3 -4 years. Armstrong and Musselman certainly proved that in conventional. Look at the new names Oil Search, Repsol. Armstrong and Musselman have been around before as has Conoco
    3 If a company was to search for oil why not Alaska "Oiliest place in the woild" Musselman I think.
    4 F/O soon is for conventional. Winx data must have some value. We know where it (oil) is not. The geological info from drill is important albeit not the f/o area..
    5 Winx was an opportunity like in poker "flip last card to see who has the best heart on the side". It was a side bet; main pot in the middle is still there. Sorta explains why I gotta live to 110 yrs old I guess.

Hang in there Ox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $66.55K 33.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8312425 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 475720266 222
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.