88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Last night I was out to dinner with my wife. Nice meal, great...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Last night I was out to dinner with my wife. Nice meal, great wine and loving company. She asked how was 88e going.
    At the last CR she wanted in ( she know's nothing about it just that I'm heavily invested) and put in $18k for 1mil shares. I had a sell order in for her 1mil at 0.025 and pulled it when we got the encouragement announcement. I hadn't told her any of this because I had wanted to give her her $25k for her $18k investment, that was going to pay for her and my cruise and hopefully she would have been very happy. All I could say to her was that the share price is down but you can have your $18k anytime and all you have to do is tell me.
    For me this was a disappointment at not being able to give her her funds with profit. For myself I could have sold down and been less in the red today but such is the game of share investing.
    Winx was a disappointment but it was only 5% of our opportunity. Personally, I think I definitely would have sold down if I had known they were using old data (my fault, no one elses.) and the next time we get conflicting announcements such as we had I'll definitely be out.
    The Icewine FO's are crucial now and I wish I had the faith in the management that I should have, that is for being so heavily invested. That being said one FO will get the company's share price up and back on track and if not we will need to sell off some assets and go it alone. Icewine is still the biggest opportunity and I'm still optimistic just not so sure as I should be in the abilities of the total management.
    I'd like them to show some faith to the shareholders and take everything that requires a ratification, discussion, vote on salary, options/ shares off the agenda until they sign the FO's then they can ask what they like. Now I'm going to have a weekend without 88e or HC. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $35.5K 13.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 151337333 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 624493747 165
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.