88E 12.5% 0.4¢ 88 energy limited

I'm sorry DW hasn't done a great job one thing you will pick up...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm sorry DW hasn't done a great job one thing you will pick up after you have been on here long enough is people love the story so there love for the story leads them to make comments about how they love DW.

if DW was a great leader he would have given himself a pay rise after producing a decent result. DW has done things arse about trying to save cash and then endes up blowing more money on things that should have been done before a drill was put in the ground.

For me the prize is what we believe is in the ground but I don't believe DW makes or breaks this company and I think there are many many others that could have steered this ship better.

hes not consistent at all they want for ice 2 to stabbing in the dark hoping the science was good enough to get a result. They bet big trying to cut costs and lost.

mamagements actions haven't sold me on any confidence they have in years now and the only positive thing we really have to hold onto are those core samples that tell us this can be done and on a massive scale.

they got those results and gunned it without gathering vital data that could have made a high difference in ice 2 they took there gamble and haven't had a win since.

this drill is a major loss for us from where we are sitting anyone looking in will be thinking we are a lame duck. I'll give be DW credit if he can get us a great deal to move forward but I think most of us don't hold much hope for that to be the case and rightly so.

i think if we can get someone to drill our lease we will do ok but I think of we had someone competent driving this company we would never signed up for Winx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $40.34K 11.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
559 672946938 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 434474734 105
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 208750
Last updated 10.36am 08/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.