88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Oh c'mon core samples had to be taken but seizemic should have...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Oh c'mon core samples had to be taken but seizemic should have been taken for iw2 to me what I read here is the story the company's feed everyone to keep pumping money into this stock. The story is fabricated much in the same way that any company markets to get you to buy something Tue better the story the more money you attract

even pb wasn't sure this could work the risk was always high and until we have a positive result the risk is going to stay they way.

we could get a JV partner drill for conventional and land the same way Winx has if that happens 88 will never drill for unconventional again. If our conventional was so strong why drill Winx why not drill our play and take a smaller slice and keep that story pumping. Keep potential investors on the edge of there seats.

by drilling Winx and failing the story has lost its shine and that's on management they need to pull one hell of a JV deal to get this back on track. And that's unlikey because whoever is interested was waiting for these results to gauge how strong there negotiating power is.

And ATM don't have any. The story's shot accept for the ones who come on here week after week posting still invested and never traded. Everyone's hanging on for a hail Mary because at this price we can't raise the funds to go it alone.

we have always done things the cheap way instead of the right way iw2 was evidence of that they should have stuck with there original game plan.

they shouldn't have been given pay rises the only reason this was allowed is because the story was so good everybody defended DW and couldn't believe failure was a possibility.

for all we know a JV offer was put on the table at some point over the last few years which could have given himself a everything we need to either prove this play was possible or a failure but it wasn't taken because management were holding out for a good result to do better.

i can guarantee it looked better then anything we get offered now. These guys look amazing on paper because that what they want you to see and the rampers on here buy into it so hard that anyone that challenges that perfect image they have built up in there minds gets bullied out of here.

i should know I've said alot of this before and people were quite happy the jump up and down and shout but the story is this. I love when an announcement is made and people are creating whole thread shouting why isn't the share price going up on news. And it's a pretty valuable lesson the market doesn't react unless something is proven or the potential or major news is imminent.

i like the story to but you have to be able to view the positive and negative sides of where we sit and realise your just as likely to lost all your money as you are to make it. And just because you like the story doesn't mean you cant question why certain decisions have been made.

im lucky I made my first purchase at 0.007 I'm still well ahead. If this does fail I've lost nothing.

that can't be said for those who bought in because people on here thought that management could do no wrong. Fact is management haven't had a win since they brought up those core samples and that could be the only win they have

if a JV is announced I'll most likely sell on the rise and that will be that.i supposed that will depend on how far we get bent over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $41.33K 12.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
565 706416902 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 422441952 107
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 25533662
Last updated 14.30pm 07/05/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.