ALK 1.87% 52.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Off market share trade, page-127

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I',m not a miner so can't speak to that part of it but I still maintain that nothing fundamental has happened to the business.

If anything it seems to be in a very sound place.(as we now have another institutional holder)

I still think the problem with the SP originates with the clumsiness surrounding the announcement re IG's off market sale.

For 3 hours, traders were in the dark until the announcement came out at 1.08PM per Commsec.

On that day (the 21st) it opened at 85, had a low of 73 and closed at 735 not too far away from IG's sale price of 75.

It would be interesting to see a daily chart for that day but I don''t have access to one.

My point is that most of that "" adjustment" occurred because of that 3 hours of flying blind.

Couple that with interest rate rises in US etc, tax selling and that is how we are where we are.

I think that over reaction contributed about 5 or 6 cents to the drop. (just my best guess).

Makes for a great buying opportunity f you have the funds.

Years ago, I has shares in Gandel Property Trust until they were taken over. They were a very high quality operation.

My opinion only. DYOR

the

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $322.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 52.5¢ $36.12K 68.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18342 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 26753 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.