88E 25.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: OFF-MARKET TAKEOVER BID FOR XCD ENERGY LIMITED, page-80

1. 11,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    I'm a bit puzzled there. I haven't seen the cost of these shares to those listed holders in XCD anywhere, so I'm interested to hear how you know that they will make 100% profit if this deal goes through. Perhaps you mean increase in present day value and not profit... which to me only comes when the shares are all sold for cash and the money received is doubled (in this case) to the initial cash outlay.

Boy, this roller coaster ride sure is developing into an epic, with more bumps, turns and loop de loops than I ever imagined there would be when I cued up and bought my ticket. Who would have thought that they would still be adding more track to the roller coaster while we were still on it. At least we are still in with a chance, unlike so many others in the field. For me this is the speculative ride of a life time, however I do hope that we get to the less bumpy parts of the ride in the next few years or so, aye. Not all, but some speccy oilers do eventually succeed after all. Let's hope that 88E becomes one of them.

Good fortune all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $46.48K 23.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
474 1305395133 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23140122 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.