ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    Jakspara you are correct I have submitted numerous ASX ASIC complaints over the years. Hopeless as nothing ever changed. However TO panel is a fee but the holders at FMS stood tall and took the fight up as company wanted to delist to benefit their major shareholder. Both the company and ASX had egg on their face when TO panel said bugger off and supported the little SH’s.

TO panel decisions are final, so absolutely no point wasting time with ASX/ASIC. Will comment later re TO panel for all ok. Just been so busy with work. That is our only chance. They are independent and the only corporate body who keep the ASX accountable and directors in check.

If our directors had no conflict by holding significant shares and benefiting way over the top of what their investment had performed or were ever going to head , no consultation with 88 holders, terrible drilling track record and every holder sitting on huge losses. Why should they benefit. No way. It’s just a bad look and a distraction from the fact of another disasterous Charlie result. I guess I wouldn’t be so determined to make a stand against this.

But this blatant imo conflict just demonstrates to me just how detached 88 are becoming from their holders in my opinion. Seems like 88 is more focused on themselves such as protecting their doomed XCD shares, paying themselves big bonuses for doing their job which they are highly paid for than unlocking wealth for holders again in my opinion. Well this is how it looks to me.
    Last edited by docmin24: 30/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
182 174177231 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 599471151 243
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.