VR8 4.44% 4.3¢ vanadium resources limited

Yeah I agree. I started the timeline thread nearly a year ago to...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Yeah I agree. I started the timeline thread nearly a year ago to highlight this slip. I think realistically we are talking end 2026 before they pull up any ore and thats only if they get off their seats this year and get on with it.

Realistically we need financial terms finalized and done before 2025 if we want any hope of movement.

The good news is I do think they are on track to deliver the project at some point based on recent developments. Vanadium isn't a sexy proposition at the moment but it is still an integral commodity in the steel market and India is about to boom, VR8 is still one of the lowest cost producers and will easily maintain economic viability for even reasonably conservative investors. They dont want much capex and some global costs are dropping, interest rates are holding or about to drop, and we are in a commodity trough which will reverse in the next 12-18 months unless Israel extends its genocidal campaign over to the Persians in which case all bets are off and we should start mining elemental iodine instead of vanadium anyway.

From my perspective SA is holding relatively steadily, the blackouts and civil unrest is less of an issue as they were last year, and it seems theres some momentum for VR8, we could easily see a 10+c valuation by end of year if they start signing some more tangible deals.

In my opinion VR8 is just as good as it ever was, on (a) track even if they owe us an updated gant chart. I am accumulating and holding, if Vanadium prices get better later this year we would double in value just on the back of that without any actual progress in the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $1.08K 25.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15902 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ 1
Last updated 10.08am 03/05/2024 ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.