DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Another peanut quality post. Stupid comment: #1." oh sorry just...

1. 1,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Another peanut quality post.
    Stupid comment:
    #1." oh sorry just seen WC comment to me. " 9 days later, yeah pull the other leg! It's taken you this long to come back with this poor response.
    #2. "I first came on to dnk never to bag it"
    I don't no if any reasonable person who has read your posts believes that rubbish. Your posts on DNK have mainly been either negative or sarcastic.
    #3. "Just remember WC these are your rules not mine."
    I don't recall making any rules. My comments are based on facts of which I form an opinion on. If you disagree with them, that is your right as it is every one else's.

All I can say now is that it is your comments, which I observe to be entertainingly ridiculous at best, and revolting at worst. I can also say with confidence, that I observe other posters including BobbyKennedy who refer's to you as a "p$:n&t!" and others who now have you on ignore suggests to me that they are tired of reading your rubbish & you are clutching at straws praying for DNK to fail.
    Finally, I would like to say that I disagree with you on the point of having Paul Donaldson at the helm being paid $300k per year and elm's CEO not being paid anything unless it hits 50c.
    I would rather have Paul in charge of the not only the best potash project in the world, but the best project in the world, any day! He is worth every cent. And more when he gets us into production! I would question myself on any job of which I chose to do was worth the effort if I might not get paid.
    RWA, I hope you do succeed on elm, but please spare us from any more crappy posts on the DNK thread. Nothing personal mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.