DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Ann: Off-take MoU's Signed For Second Potash Product SOP-M-DNK.AX, page-2

1. 1,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Well that's interest in our first 1 million tonnes of potash. 1 million x $500 per tonne = $500M in revenue which pays off cost of construction ($298M) leaving $202M minus OPEX costs $70M ($70 per Tonne) or $132M for CMSC (50% or $66M profit for DNK) in our first year! Remember that there is a further 1099 million tonnes of proven potash reserves at Colluli, not including salts. More Potash can be discovered/proven in the future.

P.S. Another Golden post by you Bobby Kennedy (Peanut LOL!). Fundamentals for DNK have improved substantially since $6 days, so the mind boggles that we are in the 40c range.  RWA, typical of you to come back and give us another dose of sarcasm on a down day for DNK. You were not agreeing with me. Admit that you were peeing in my pocket mate! I do find your information on China and Brazil very interesting. Too bad that there is no mention of Chinese companies in DNK's first 800KT of Potash MOU's though. This strategy can prove a brilliant move by Paul Donaldson, Seamus Cornelius & Co.
    GLTAH
    Cheers,
    WC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.