TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

On my read, once this is all closed, the Aus listed company will...

1. 4 Posts.
    On my read, once this is all closed, the Aus listed company will be left with:

- AUD14m-15m approx. existing cash (probably less given costs of the transaction).
    - AUD4.5m approx. from (1) sale of mining concession (2) "related assets" (undefined) and (3) tax refund.
    - 4.25% royalty entitlement from the revenues derived from mining concession.
    - an amount to be agreed for the iron ore stockpile (I read this as being separate to the acquisition of the mining concession).

Happy to be corrected if I have that wrong.

Obviously, the situation is f*ct for shareholders (inclusive of myself). Especially as against prior expectations.

If we take a step back and try find a positive, though, there was a geo-technical event where the operations were suspended indefinitely and Tombador (I assume - we don't have this detail) did not have the funds or access to funds to address the issue in a way that made the project viable.

Usually that means insolvency for a junior miner.

If we end up as shareholders in a shell with, conservatively, in excess of AUD20m - that is a small positive. There is at least a prospect of a new project without significant dilution. I think McRae Investments would be motivated in this regard - this is not a good result for them. The problem is a new deal/project won't happen until there is a decent market - who knows when that will be... I suspect we'll be sitting here waiting for a couple of years.

Again, happy to be corrected if I have read this wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.