AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Offer Document Despatched to Eligible Shareholders, page-2

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    gees the prospectus is a sad tale - IF CR succeeds and all listed and unlisted oppies exercised there will be 3 billion 97 million 549 thousand and 565 shares on issue and it could be more if T or GMP elect to receive scrip...mind you some of the oppies have an exercise price of 60c and wouldnt we be happy to see the SP at that level?

cant see anything saying Directors intend to take up their full entitlement?

so they have up to 4 months to get the minimum subscription of $23m and if it all falls over then at least those subscribing to the CR get their $ back - out of the $25m all but $500K is committed and therefore thats the sum total available as "working capital"

in the meantime maybe they plan to use some of the convertible notes $ to fund some exploration? Doc states that MK loan of $40k and RM loan of $20k will be repaid out of con notes.

that still leaves AT owed $45k and RM $150k

cant see anything in the doc about the company pursuing legal remedies against Fund X - they had reserved their rights apparently?

what really hurts is being reminded, yet again, of all the wonderful prospects that RNI enjoys...

all with an SP anchored at 1.8c...

P87 - I might give you a couple of my proxies so you can articulate all that you have been warning us mugs about for ages - should be a ripper of an EGM due on or before July 17

I wonder if the postie will take note of the sticker on my letterbox outside the the block of flats - No Junk Mail and keep going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.