ID8 11.1% 0.8¢ identitii limited

To be fair to the most useless CEO on the ASX, the 2 clients are...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    To be fair to the most useless CEO on the ASX, the 2 clients are generating $60k annually each. So combined, they are generating ~20% of Rayment's annual remuneration package.

Clearly they have not moved our shareprice so would be considered not to be price sensitive information.

I am still in shock that he is coming to us again to finance his lifestyle. He really does seem to believe his own lies.

How many times have we thought they had stuff to announce to encourage SPP take up, and every time they come up with nothing.

My hopes are solely on the patent infringement claim because I don't believe we have a competent management team. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we will be solvent to see out the claim outcome.

Ofcourse we still have our last 10% in Payble to dispose of but that will probably be left to pay our incompetent staff. Red flag should have been the tiny insider ownership for many years until recently when we were near rock bottom.

I go as far as to say, this might be one of the worst companies on the ASX.

I wish we had a way of contacting Beavis or Bart to hear their thoughts because the situation is dire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.809M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $4.45K 541.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3265000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1131791 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.