AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Can I ask why you are a holder still? You had the opportunity to...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Can I ask why you are a holder still? You had the opportunity to exit on Fridays pump.

If 14cps was deemed fair and reasonable when the initial buyout attempt was made last year (back when the price of gold was $AU 2,200/oz), how much cooking of the books would an independent expert have to do to value the company at 10cps and then sign off that the offer is fair and reasonable to shareholders?

Sure, the earlier announcement on the 14th April mentioned that the size, grade and recovery of the deposit at Shoot 1 is likely to be less than what was stated in the 2018 mineral resource statement, however, by the same token, the valuation of the Weednanna gold deposit using a DCF model valued the project at a much lower gold price and only incorporated 25% of the inferred resource into the DCF model.

Given the recent infill drilling that the company has undertaken to increase the confidence in the mineral resource estimate, more of the previously inferred ounces can be moved into the measured and indicated categories, which means more recoverable ounces can be modelling in the production profile to generate an new NPV for the project.

I'm not saying that holding this company is without risks (all companies have risk), but I want to understand why current holders are so worried about the chairmans intentions of trying to monetise this project as quickly as possible. He clearly sees much higher upside in this gold deposit given he was prepared to buy every single share last year at 14c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.